This weekend, you will be exposed to the nitty-gritty of the technique. This has long been notorious for being difficult to learn, however with the advent of digital x-ray, the analysis process has become much easier. Be prepared to learn the detailed jargon of the technique and how to accurately determine patient’s misalignments. Genetics play a large role in the EPIC analysis which help us to determine the true misalignment instead of a genetically aberrant misalignment.
Doctors will learn:
- An introduction to the EPIC analysis templates and digital software
- Accuracy in x-ray analysis, and why it matters
- Cross referencing of anatomical structures
- Accurately locate the transverse process of atlas
- Zoning procedures for constructing the center skull lines
- The radius of the occipital condyles and axis, and how it affects the vector of the correction
- How to assess genetic aberrancies of the occiput, atlas, and axis.
- Each of the EPIC x-ray factors
- Calculating the X, Y and Z Vectors
- The difference between a True Vector, Calculated Vector and Instrument Vector
- Advanced mathematical calculations after the patient is placed on the table